Due to the continued growth and expansion within our business, we are looking for a Product Manager with drive, passion and ambition to join our Marketing team based at our Head Office in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
Key aspects of the role:-
• The effective progression of New Product Development and Operational Briefs from concept through to production to meet agreed deadlines within set commercial targets.
• Resolving and managing daily operational challenges.
• Monitoring sales & stock of all lines in a portfolio to ensure effective brand maintenance for the company & the client.
• Producing Critical Path Analyses for all projects, following agreement with other areas of the business.
• Overseeing the effective project management of the CPA’s, and communicating effectively with Manager/Customer at all stages.
• Attending customer meetings, supplier visits and prints runs when required.
• Excellent personal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Well organised and able to effectively prioritise a demanding workload.
• Confident, positive and flexible approach to work.
• Excellent project management skills with a keen attention to detail.
• Strong numerical ability and familiarity with the financial aspects of sales and brand management
Experience within the beauty industry would be preferred, however this is not essential. Experience in other industries would be considered if you have the required level of project management experience within an FMCG environment.
Please apply by emailing a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org