We are currently recruiting for the following roles.
Marketing Team Opportunities
Due to significant expansion, we have a number of vacancies within our Marketing Team.
Our teams work closely together to provide a quality service at every stage of the development, design and manufacture of our products. This is a fast-paced, varied and exciting environment which calls for great communication and organisational skills.
Each of these roles offers a fantastic opportunity for candidates who have experience within the industry or within a similar FMCG environment.
Due to the requirements of each role all applicants will undergo a two-step interview process to initially assess level of experience and skills and therefore match candidates to the appropriate role.
This is an exciting time for Acheson & Acheson so if you are looking to take the next step in your career we would love to hear from you.
To apply for one of our roles please send your up to date CV and a covering letter or email including your salary expectations to email@example.com
PRODUCT MANAGER / ASSISTANT PRODUCT MANAGER / MARKETING ASSISTANT
The effective progression of New Product Development and Operational Briefs from concept through to production to meet agreed deadlines within set commercial targets.
- Resolving and managing daily operational challenges.
- Monitoring sales & stock of all lines in a portfolio to ensure effective brand maintenance for the company & the client.
- Producing Critical Path Analyses for all projects, following agreement with other areas of the business.
- Overseeing the effective project management of the CPA’s, and communicating effectively with Manager/Customer at all stages.
- Attending customer meetings, supplier visits and prints runs when required.
- Effective line management of a team, ability to monitor and oversee workloads to ensure priorities are met
Product Manager experience within the beauty industry is preferred, but not essential. Product Management within other FMCG industries will be considered.
ASSISTANT PRODUCT MANAGER
Assisting the Product Manager to steer the project from initial concept to product launch.
- Feeding into and being part of the conceptual development of New Product Development from concept to production
- Efficient project management of products/ranges using the CPA system
- Managing of administrative and operational processes to timely and accurate completion
- Compiling costings, budgets, sales analysis and stock reports as set by Product Manager
- Writing supplier and buyer briefs for packaging, componentry and manufacturing
- Attending customer meetings, supplier visits and print runs when required
You’ll need proven experience within a similar environment, ability to work with the minimum of supervision, together with a positive attitude, ambition, and strong organisational and communication skills.
A varied and fast-paced role which will include
- Building and maintaining excellent relations with new and existing suppliers and customers
- Monitoring incoming components
- setting production and pre-production standards
- Monitoring critical path
- compiling briefs, costings and budgets
- Overseeing user trials
- Problem solving and assisting with new concepts, design, presentations and reserach of products
You will need the ability to juggle an ever-changing priority list and have a cool enough head to take problem-solving in your stride, Proven organisational skills and a pro-active attitude are vital. Experience in a similar environment would be an advantage but not essential.
LABORATORY TESTING TECHNICIAN (TROWBRIDGE)
We are now looking for a Laboratory Testing Technician to join the team at state-of-the-art Research & Development laboratory in Trowbridge.
Working within our Technical Team, the purpose of this role is to provide laboratory-based support in the testing and sampling of formulations, in order to help with the smooth running of the laboratory teams.
This role provides a foundation in the essential aspects of the laboratory environment. The successful applicant is likely to be educated in science-based subjects to A-level standard or equivalent.
Applicants must be conscientious and flexible, with a meticulous approach to record keeping and good attention to detail.
To apply please include a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (FROME)
We are looking for a Laboratory Technician to join the team at our manufacturing site in Frome
This position is responsible for testing incoming raw materials and bulk products in a timely manner. The role will include:
- Raw material testing
- Maintenance of accurate records
- Quality control & adjustment of production batches
- Preparing samples for external testing
- Compliance Checks
- Non-Conformity Testing
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a high standard of numeracy and excellent attention to detail; previous Laboratory experience would be advantageous although full training will be provided. To apply: please email a covering letter and up to date CV including salary expectations to: email@example.com